(vegan, gluten free)
This PB banana smoothie has been on serious repeat ever since I created it! Super creamy and filling with lots of healthy fats and protein too. This is always my go to post-workout snack when I’m craving something a bit more on the sweet side, but still super refreshing. Enjoy!
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 date
- 2 tbsp plain or vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp hemp, chia, or flax seed
- splash of pure vanilla
- Ice and extra water to thin
- Blend all the ingredients together, then pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Check out my guide to homemade nut butters to see how to make your own peanut butter for this recipe!
Sounds like a winner!