(vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, soy free, can be gluten free)
This gingerbread granola recipe is a fun holiday spin on regular granola, and will make your kitchen smell incredible. All it takes is some extra spices and molasses!
Ingredients you’ll need for this Gingerbread Granola:
- rolled oats
- nuts of choice (I use almonds and pecans)
- ground flaxseed (optional)
- vegetable oil
- maple syrup
More granola recipes:
- Maple Pecan Granola
- Honey Cinnamon Granola
- No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars (by Gathered Nutrition)
- Granola Cluster Cookies
- Total Time: 28 mins
- Yield: 5–6 servings 1x
- Diet: Vegan
An easy gingerbread granola recipe that’s perfect for the holidays!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I use almonds and pecans)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp dried ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp clove, ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (neutral flavoured, like canola)
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium-large bowl, mix together the oats, nuts, flaxseed (optional), cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg. Then mix in the oil, molasses, and maple syrup until everything is well combined and coated.
- Spread granola evenly onto baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes, stirring once halfway through to ensure even baking (you can set your timer for 9 minutes, then stir, then set for another 9 minutes).
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then break apart into small pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month (glass jars work well for this).
For Gluten Free: Use gluten free oats.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 18 mins
- Category: Granola
- Method: Bake
Categoriesbreakfasts dairy free gluten free snacks vegan vegetarian